Price list 2017...
Half board per person and day with
Our inclusive services for your dream vacation:
- Vast breakfast buffet, 4-course menu with choice with daily salad buffet and other fine delights, theme evening and candlelight dinner
- Weekly: Welcome aperitif with programme presentation on the sun terrace, farmers' breakfast, Prosecco breakfast, candlelight dinner and specialty evening
- The popular house hike in the company of Stefan Krause
- NEW 2017: Use of our panorama living room on the 3rd floor with sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and relaxation areas with a view of the Merano valley basin and the surrounding mountain scenery
- Use of the solar-heated outdoor pool, the heated outdoor jacuzzi and the panoramic sunbathing lawn with a view of Merano and the imposing summits of the Tessa Mountain Group
- A parking spot for your car (most of them covered) directly at the hotel
- Guest card for various reductions and information collection about Tirolo
- Internet point and free W-LAN
- NEW 2017: Merancard: up to 30.06.2017 free use of all public means of transport and public cable cars in South Tyrol and free entry to about 80 museums!
Good to know
- All rooms are no-smoking rooms. Smoking is allowed on the balconies and the outdoor areas.
- A reduction of 30% to 50% percent applies for children up to 12 years staying on an extra bed in a double room with two adults.
- The room is available from 2 pm. If you arrive after 6 pm please inform us in advance.
- On the day of departure the room has to be vacated by 11 am.
- Our wellness basket with cosy bathrobes, pool towels and slippers is available at reception for a fee of 12,00 € per person and stay.
- The Special Weeks Offers are valid from Saturday to Saturday or from Sunday to Sunday.
- In case of early departure, late arrival or cancellation of a booking within 4 weeks prior to arrival, the room rate will be charged in accordance with the Italian Accommodation Regulations. We therefore recommend purchasing Travel Cancellation Insurance. We are pleased to inform you!
- Payment:you can pay the final bill in cash or by bank transfer in advance. We also accept EC Card, Mastercard and Visa.Please inform us about your preferred payment method upon arrival!
- From 1st of January 2014, a Tourist Tax in the amount of 1,40 € per person and night applies. This tax is not included in the total of your stay and has to be paid separately.
- From June 30, the Merano and environs GuestCard can be purchased for 16,00 € (per person and week) at the reception or in the Tourism Association. Up to this date, you'll receive the free MeranCard.